Sunday, October 16, 2011

Day 1: Attack Phase

I did very well the up until about 2:00. I didn't eat much of my breakfast. I just had two turkey sausage links and two cups of coffee.

The bf came back home around 12:30 and heated up my leftover fried noodles from yesterday. It smelled so good. I started feeling hungry so I had my no sugar added nonfat yogurt with the 1.5 tablespoons of oat bran. The oat bran wasn't as bad as I thought it would be but it definitely is not granola.

I then left to the grocery store to pick up salmon for dinner. When I returned, I was starving and I was starting to develop a headache. I remember these headaches. It's your body withdrawing from the sugar addiction. The milk sugar was not enough.

I ignored it and had a few cubes of low fat medium cheddar with some thinly sliced chicken sandwich meat. This was the good stuff from the natural market but it was still very salty. I also remembered to drink my water. The only liquids I had for the day was the coffee. I'm supposed to drink quite a bit of water on this diet.

I had to take an afternoon nap. My head was hurting and I was getting hungry again. Every once in a while I have to take afternoon naps. It's my heart condition. The low blood pressure and the high heart rate makes me really tired.

I woke up from the nap and made the salmon. I wasn't feeling like salmon so I just forced it down because I needed the calories and the protein. I then had a sugar free jello snack.

Breakfast: 2 Jennie-O turkey sausage links and two cups of coffee with nonfat half & half and Stevia.
Snack: Dannon Light & Fit Carb & Sugar Control vanilla cream yogurt with 1.5 tablespoons oat bran.
Lunch: 1 ounce of low fat cheddar cheese and about an ounce or two of shaved chicken breast
Dinner: about 3 ounces of Keta salmon seasoned with salt & pepper
Dessert: Raspberry sugar free Jell-O

I'm entering information in Lose It! and according to that, I've eaten 596 calories today. I'm not sure if the weight loss will be due to the eating only protein or because I'm eating so little.


No comments:

Post a Comment