Monday, October 17, 2011

Day 2: Attack Phase



Today went well. I'm under calorie again. It's not like I'm not eating because I don't want to calories to add up. I'm eating throughout the day and I'm still under.

In the morning I had my cup of coffee with fat free half & half and Stevia and two turkey breakfast sausage links.

Around mid-morning, I ate my yogurt with oat bran.

I was going to have a later lunch because I had to run to the store so I had a Sargento colby jack cheese stick. When I returned, I had a smoked chicken andouille sausage. It was only 150 calories and it didn't have any nitrates. I also had about an ounce of low fat cheddar. I decided 2% milk cheese should be fine since the only fat free cheese I can find is fat free american cheese slices.

Before I left work, I ate a hard boiled egg with salt and pepper.

For dinner I roasted chicken drumsticks with this yummy Red Rocks seasoning rub. It had hickory smoke, salt, various paprikas, garlic, and oregano. It's one of the yummy spice blends that I get at the local spice shop. I had two drumsticks (skin removed). I then had sugar free raspberry jell-o for dessert.

I thought I might eat a yogurt a little later but then I called my sister and we ended up talking for a while and now it's too late to eat.

All in all I think my food options are rather boring. I don't really eat red meat so cooking a steak doesn't sound very appetizing to me. I eat fish but I would rather not cook it myself. For some reason when I cook fish, I end up not eating it. My main protein source for years has been chicken and I'm not tired of it.

Breakfast: Two turkey sausage links and two cups of coffee with fat free half & half and Stevia
Mid-morning Snack: Dannon Carb Control vanilla yogurt with 1.5 tablespoons oat bran
Lunch: Open Nature brand smoked turkey andouille sausage and ounce of 2% cheddar cheese
Afternoon Snack: Hard boiled egg
Dinner: 2 baked chicken drumsticks
Dessert: Sugar free Jello-o

No comments:

Post a Comment