Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Day 4: Attack Phase

I left the house today without grabbing a container of frozen turkey sausage links so after eating my yogurt with oat bran, I remembered I had Boca burgers in the freezer at work. I nuked one and had it for breakfast.

I had another Sargento colby jack cheese stick before I left for the store. When I came back, I ate my tofu soup. I really like the soup. It's a nice change from meat.

Before I left work I ate another yogurt and a wedge of laughing cow garlic herb cheese. The yogurt was 45 calories and the cheese was 35.

I stopped at the store for some rotisserie chicken and a few other items. I tried eating the chicken but I couldn't manage more than a few bites. I gave up and decided to make a tuna salad for tomorrow's lunch. I can't find any sugar free mayo out there so I just used some Fage 0%. I then decided to dish out a few spoonfuls of Fage and sprinkled some sugar free cherry jell-o powder on top.

At this point, meat tastes disgusting to me. I don't think I can eat just yogurt and cheese alone. I've been looking at the next phase and it's still extremely restrictive. I think after tomorrow, I will start Phase 1 of the South Beach diet. At least I can have a little avocado and nuts.

No comments:

Post a Comment