Friday, October 21, 2011

Day 1: SB Phase 1

I started my first day of South Beach Phase 1. It's more like day 6 since I've been on Dukan for the previous 5 days. It wasn't so bad. I didn't want to start off eating veggies or beans so I started off the day with my two turkey sausages and coffee. I had yogurt later.



For lunch I was planning on going to get the Macho Salad but they raised the price to $17. I didn't want to spend $17 for lunch so I ended up going to a place called modmarket. I didn't get any of the yummier looking stuff in the picture above. I created my own salad and had chicken, black beans, endamame, almonds, fresh mozzarella, cucumbers, and a tiny bit of avocado on top of field greens. I went with a champagne vinaigrette on the side and barely used a teaspoon. The black beans was a black bean salad so it already had a dressing on it.

I helped put together packets for work. It was a lot of walking. I was hungry when I was done so I had 15 pistachios.

For dinner I had my tofu soup again.

Breakfast: Coffee with fat free half & half and splenda and turkey sausage
Mid-morning snack: Dannon Carb Control yogurt
Lunch: Salad
Afternoon snack: 15 pistachios
Dinner: Tofu soup

No comments:

Post a Comment