Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Day 3: Attack Phase

Today was the toughest day so far. I didn't eat breakfast right away. I started working and just had my cup of coffee. I didn't eat my sausage links until almost 11:00. I then tried to eat the roasted chicken for lunch and the smell of chicken made me want to gag. I ate one piece and gave up. I had yogurt with oat bran but I had the Activia light this time. I don't think I'm supposed to have sucrose but I ate it anyways. I also had a bit of 2% cheddar. I then ate a hard boiled egg. As an late afternoon snack, I had another yogurt but this time without the oat bran.

I didn't feel like eating anymore meat for dinner so I made a soup with extra firm tofu and my aunt's meat sauce. The sauce has ground pork, fermented soy beans, and a tiny bit of tomatoes. It was really yummy. I was starving.

Breakfast: Coffee with fat free half & half and Stevia and two turkey sausage links
Lunch: 1 chicken drumstick, Activia yogurt, 2% cheddar cheese, hard boiled egg.
Snack: Activia yogurt
Dinner: Tofu soup with ground pork sauce

No comments:

Post a Comment